Well it took me two days but I found a beautiful comment on my blog. Charlene had stopped by to visit and passed on the Stylish Blogger Award:
Well knock my socks off. Thank you so much Charlene. Being a relatively new blogger and not computer savvy at all, it was a nice treat to be recognized. It is also nice to see that Charlene is from the next province over, Manitoba. I always get so excited to meet fellow Canadian stampers. Please stop by Charlene's awesome blog: http://www.stampinallaround.blogspot.com/
After receiving this award, I must do the following:
1) Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) Leave a comment on their blogs so that they can pass along the recognition!
Here are 8 things about myself:
1) I am married with two grown stepchildren and my own five year old son. Love my famiily!!
2) I currently work full time but may be on the verge of becoming a SAHM. Stay tuned to see how that plays out!
3) I have been stamping for almost 10 years now and have been an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for two years.
4) We have no pets but my son and I would love to have a dog. The big boss rules though and so far, no dog.
5) I never realized how hard it was to come up with 8 things to say about myself.
6) My favourite TV shows are Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Off the Map and The Big Bang Theory.
7) I love to read but never seem to have time to do it. If I pick up a book, I don't get any stamping done!!
8) Whew ... I LOVE BLING!!!!
Now to tell you about some of the wonderful blogs I have visited. Please stop by and see the wonderful creations to be found here:
Wow there are a lot of nice blogs out there. Stop by and check them out.
I will post later with some of the projects I have been working on this weekend.