Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just a little something from the Tooth Fairy!

Not sure how these turned out since I have been working on them since 2:00 am this morning!! This insomnia is kicking my butt but at least I'm getting my projects done. :)

Here are the tooth fairy tins I have been working on to sell at the Farmer's Market:


It's a little hard to see in the picture but I have added dazzling diamonds for some special fairy dust. The cute little Tooth Fairy stamp is on the retiring list and will not be available after June 30th. Hopefully people will like them and they will be in demand cause I have a lot of these little favour tins to use up. I will probably decorate some more to show how they could be used for wedding favours.

Well now that I have been up most of the night, it's almost time to get ready to go to the Farmer's Market. Here's hoping that the sun will shine and the wind won't blow so that I can enjoy my day!

Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.