Monday, January 28, 2013

Another club project and more!

Hello everyone!   This blog post might be a little long as I am behind on my posting and have a lot of projects I want to share with you.   So without further ado ...


This is my most recent project and I am super excited about it.    I had posted another version of these cocoa packets in a November post which you can find HERE.   The Christmas cocoa packets were one of our November Club projects.   Credit goes to Dawn Olchefske for the idea.    It occurred to me that these would also work for a Valentine project as February can be darn cold and a nice cup of cocoa is always good.    So with a little bit of modification, we now have Valentine cocoa packets!!   These were a popular item at my last trade/craft show and I hope they will be again at my next show on Sunday.

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   basic gray, whisper white, red shimmer paper, Love Impressions Specialty DSP (retired)
Ink:   basic gray, real red
Stamps:   Scentsational Season (retired), Filled with Love (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:   big shot, hearts collection and holiday collection framelits, small heart punch, 7/8" scallop circle punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, scallop oval punch, modern label punch, pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, basic rhinestones


This was one of our January club projects.    Perfect for a masculine birthday card.

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   chocolate chip, lucky limeade, whisper white, International Bazaar DSP
Ink:   chocolate chip, lucky limeade
Stamps:   Blue Ribbon
Accessories:   big shot, stripes embossing folder, ticket corner punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, designer naturals buttons, linen thread




I can't remember what this technique is called!!   If anyone knows, please drop a comment.   I haven't made a card with this technique in forever so thought it was time to do it again.   The brad in the centre of the flower acts as the hinge for the top part of the card.   Cute!!

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   naturals white, baja breeze, chocolate chip, daffodil delight
Ink:  chocolate chip, daffodil delight, baja breeze
Stamps:   Bring on the Cake, Create a Cupcake, Elements of Style
Accessories:   big shot, polka dot embossing folder, eyelet border punch (retired), boho blossoms punch, cupcake builder punch, daffodil delight striped ribbon, basics glimmer brads

That's all for now.    Thank you so much for stopping by!

Pat








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.