Thursday, February 28, 2013

All Occasion Card Class

I held two card classes last week and thoroughly enjoyed stamping with some wonderful ladies.    My favourite part of my job as a Stampin' Up! Demo is spending quality stamping time with others who enjoy crafting too.   For the All Occasion Card Class, we completed six cards.   The ladies did a fabulous job.   I will post three of the projects today and the remaining three will be posted on Sunday.   Here we go ...





This card was a partial CASE from Jessica Woitas.   I found her card on our SU demo site, Stampin' Connection, but do not have a link to her blog.   Thank you Jessica.    I absolutely love the new Designer Builder Brads!!

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   basic gray, whisper white
Ink:   basic gray
Stamps:   Well Scripted (retired)
Accessories:   big shot, Hearts a Flutter framelits, perfect polka dots, elegant lines and lacy brocade textured impressions embossing folders, basic gray two tone ribbon, designer builder brad, large basic pearls

A clean and simple card!!   This was a total and complete CASE from "sarsam" which I found on Splitcoaststampers.   Once again, I do not have a link to a blog.   Thank you so much for the inspiration sarsam.  It may be difficult to tell from this picture but there are two scored lines under Happy Birthday.   It adds a nice touch when you are limited on how you can embellish a masculine card.

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   sahara sand, Well Worn DSP (retired - darn, I wish I had more of this paper!)
Ink:   Not Quite Navy
Stamps:   Something to Celebrate (retired)
Accessories:   scoreboard, square punch, linen thread


A cute birthday card for a child.    This is such a cute set from the spring catalogue.

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   pacific point, whisper white
Ink:   pacific point, night of navy
Stamps:   Oh, Whale!, Pretty Petites (SAB)
Accessories:   big shot, Cloudy Day embossing folder, Happy Whale clearlits die, petite curly label punch (SAB), basic rhinestones

Hope you liked these projects.   More to come in a couple of days!   Thank you for stopping by.

Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.