Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy I Do Day

I have been busy making cards that were left from packets used in club and classes. I always cut extra in case someone needs another one or if I get unexpected guests. It works out in the end as I assemble the remaining sets and sell them at the local Farmer's Market. So now, although my crafting space is a little neater, I don't have much new to show you today. Here is something I did manage to create:


This card is done with a black card base with a layer of Brushed Silver. The Brushed Silver was embossed using the Big Shot and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped from the Word Play set in black ink on whisper white card stock and layered on a black scallop circle. A pretty little rhinestone adds a bit of bling to the ring!! The ribbon is basic black taffeta with a clear circle rhinestone brad in the center.

I am eagerly waiting for a parcel to arrive either Monday or Tuesday. It contains some great new product from the new catalogue. I was able to receive these items free after hosting an Open House and receiving orders from the lovely ladies that attended. The new hostess program is absolutely wonderful!! It gives you more flexibility to spend your hostess benefits and qualifying workshops allow you to purchase items at 50% off. Love it!!!

I will post later this week with new projects made with my new goodies. Soooo excited to play with my new stuff! Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pat!! I can't wait to see what you creat with the new product. New catalogues are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.