Thursday, July 28, 2011

You're Never More than a Thought Away

Yaaay - my new goodies arrived. I found a little bit of time to work on a card using some of the new product from the new catalogue. Here's a pic:


This card uses the new in colours Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade. The colour combination is suggested in the Colour Coach. I have tried this combination a couple of times now and it is slowly growing on me. The Lucky Limeade layer is double embossed using two of the new embossing folders. The bottom half is embossed with the new Stripes folder and the top half uses the oval from the Designer Frames folders. The Designer Frames actually has two different frames to choose from and I have to say that this is my favourite new embossing folder!! There is so much you can do with these frames and I look forward to posting more samples using them. I added some flowers using the Boho Blossoms punch that I finally got around to ordering. The inside of the Blossoms are punched from Blushing Bride using one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. The small butterflies are cut and embossed using the Beautiful Wings embosslit die. Teeny tiny pearls add the nicest touch to the flowers and the butterflies. Another nice touch is the Wisteria Wonder 3/8" ruffled ribbon. I love the look of this ribbon. Here is the supply list of the items used today:

Card stock: Wisteria Wonder #122922
Lucky Limeade #122926

Ribbon: Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon #122973

Basic Pearls #119247

Boho Blossoms Punch #119858

Embossing: Beautiful Wings Embosslit die #118138
Designer Frames Embossing Folders #123130
Stripes Embossing Folder #123128

My next project involves sprucing up the house a little bit using some Decor Elements adhered to painted canvas. Hopefully I can get that done in the next day or two!! I will post pics once that project is done. Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.