Sunday, November 20, 2011

More craft sale items

Hello again. I thought I would post a some more pics of my craft sale items.


This pretty banner is done in night of navy and whisper white. I stamped snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes set using whisper white craft ink on night of navy card stock. Once dry, these pieces were attached to chipboard using the Stampin' Up! adhesive sheets. The adhesive sheets sure do make the big projects a lot easier. The chipboard pieces were then cut using the Big Shot and the scallop square die. The whisper white pieces use the scallop circle die and the letters were cut with the serif alphabet dies. Some retired night of navy ribbon keeps it all together and a couple of snowflakes and rhinestones add the finishing touches.


This is another Christmas wreath using rosettes made using the simply scored and the Holly Berry DSP in the mini. Some shimmery red paper and Holly Berry buttons make this wreath so pretty.


I was so happy with how these turned out. These are jumbo clothespins covered with DSP and prettied up with some scallop circle flowers and large brads. They work great as a photo holder or recipe card holder.


This little guy is my favourite so far this season. This snowman gift card holder is made using the top note die and some punched pieces. Love him!! This idea came from Marian Foerster and I thought he would make a great gift card holder. Thank you for sharing Marian!


Lastly, an altered picture frame. I loved last year's Christmas specialty paper for altering picture frames and wasn't sure how this year's selection would work. I love this one!! The idea for the angel came from Debbie Henderson. Check out her blog:

http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/punch-art-angel-of-joy.html

The colors for this frame are Wild Wasabi and very vanilla. The very vanilla velvet ribbon looks so nice on the frame.

That's it for today. I should try and get a few more projects done this week and post them next weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.