Sunday, April 29, 2012

Coming up.......

I've been busy, busy, busy preparing my projects for my first submissions on the Stampin' Up! Creative Crew Design Team on Splitcoaststampers.     This is a big honour and I'm hoping my projects are good enough.   One of my biggest problems has been taking a decent picture of my projects in order to upload them.    Guess I should have asked the Easter Bunny for a new camera.     Oh well, my projects have been uploaded and will be released on the demo side of the gallery on May 1st.   Check back here on May 1st as my projects will post on my blog later that day.

I have also been preparing my projects for the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop which will take place on Thursday, May 3rd.    The hop is always lots of fun and the ladies do wonderful work.   

Hope to see you back here soon.   Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.