Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall projects

I'm sure I have told you how much I love all of the wonderful product in the Holiday catalogue and maybe I've mentioned how much I enjoy Fall.    Fall just happens to be my favourite season!  The vivid colours, crisp air and the excitement of the upcoming holiday seasons just seem to invigorate me.    There are plenty of products available in the Holiday catalogue to help me celebrate! Here are a couple of fall projects:

I love decorating simple brown/white gift bags.    This gift bag held some items I donated to a fund raiser for a friend of mine who is recovering from a bad accident.    The Autumn Accents bigz die is perfect for making beautiful fall leaves.    Crumpling and sponging gives the leaves definition and a realistic look.

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   more mustard, soft suede, old olive, very vanilla
Ink:  early espresso
Stamps:   Always Thankful (retired)
Accessories:   Big Shot, autumn accents bigz die, xlarge designer button (retired), circle punches, more mustard scallop dotted ribbon, vintage lace ribbon, window frames framelits

I created some fall themed thank you cards using my all time favourite stamp set, Lovely as a Tree.   Perfect for a masculine birthday card as well.

SUPPLIES:

Paper:  early espresso, cajun craze, natural composition speciality paper, very vanilla, watercolour paper
Ink:  jet black stazon, early espresso, cajun craze, old olive, starfruit
Stamps:   Love as a Tree, Blooming with Kindness
Accessories:   scallop edge border punch, big shot, 3" circle die, 2 1/2 circle punch, paper piercer, essentials paper-piercing pack, early espresso ribbon (retired)

I hope you are having some stampin' fun, creating fall projects and decorating for the season.   Thanks for stopping by.

Pat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.