Monday, September 3, 2012

Things I've been up to!

So I have been busy trying to replenish my card supply to sell at our Farmers Market.    WARNING:   there has been some use of retired products in one or more of these projects!!    I tend to hang on to some of my favourite product to use for my card sales, etc.    I try not to use retired product in my classes though as that just leads to someone wanting to order something that is no longer available.   Here are a couple of the cards I have done:

This was an almost complete CASE from the big catalogue.     Almost too bright for a sympathy card??

SUPPLIES:

Paper:  crumb cake, daffodil delight, very vanilla
Ink:   old olive, daffodil delight, tangerine tango, early espresso
Stamps:   Reason to Smile (retired), Thoughts and Prayers
Accessories:   big shot, large scallop edgelit, apothecary accents framelits, paper piercer, essentials paper-piercing pack, baja breeze seam binding ribbon, oval punch

Some bright and cheery birthday cards (also using retired product!).

SUPPLIES:

Paper:  chocolate chip, melon mambo, tempting turquoise, whisper white
Ink:   crumb cake, real red, pretty in pink, tempting turquoise, chocolate chip, basic black
Stamps:   Birthday Bakery (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories:  big shot, addorning accents edgelits and embossing folders, apothecary accents framelits, paper piercer, essentials paper-piercing pack, dazzling details, white bakers twine, designer buttons (retired), square punch

I will post some more card samples later in the week.    Coming soon - September Blog Hop!!  Make sure to check back in on Thursday to see what the hoppers have created for your viewing pleasure.   Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.