Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Acrylic frame post-it note holders and more

We are getting our first snowfall this morning.    As much as I dread the thought of winter, I must admit it looks very pretty.   The good thing is that we know it will be gone in no time and we are supposed to have warm weather for the weekend again.    Maybe the snow is what I need to get motivated to start working on my Christmas crafts for upcoming craft shows!

Here are some projects I have been working on recently:


I was loving the look of the ribbon rosettes that I was using on the grapevine wreaths.    Paired with some beautiful DSP, they look wonderful on these acrylic frame post-it note holders.    If only I didn't burn myself so much making these beautiful rosettes!!    Someday my hot glue gun and I will come to terms!

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   Comfort Cafe DSP, soft suede
Ink:   none
Stamps:  none
Accessories:   big shot, little leaves sizzlits, crumb cake and daffodil delight 
seam binding ribbon, pool party ruffled ribbon, 7/8" cotton ribbon, basic pearls, 
acrylic frame (non SU)




This is a full size card that I made for our farmers market managers.    They are stepping down as managers and my husband and I will be taking the position.    Last Saturday was our last outdoor market so I had the vendors sign the card so that we can present it to Dave and Linda at our next board meeting.    This ribbon rosette is huge and so easy to adhere using the new adhesive rounds.    Much better than burning myself with hot glue!

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   more mustard, cajun craze, cherry cobbler, very vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP, 
early espresso core-dinations card stock,
Ink:   early espresso
Stamps:   All Year Cheer III (retired)
Accessories:   big shot, autumn accents bigz die, woodgrain embossing folder, 
jumbo sticky rounds, 7/8" cotton ribbon, more mustard scalloped dotted ribbon, 
large basic pearls

Finally:



 I often make donations to various fundraisers which are sometimes cards, 3D items, etc.    I am donating a variety of cards to our local United Way Telethon.    I created this box to hold 10 cards with envelopes.   It is tied closed with ribbon and can be used again for gift giving.

SUPPLIES:

Paper:   soft suede, cajun craze, very vanilla, Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink:   soft suede
Stamps:   Elements of Style
Accessories:   big shot, labels collection framelits, scallop circle punch, vintage brads, 
soft suede scallop dots ribbon (retired)

Now I need to prep for Card Club and I will post those projects later in the week.   Thanks for stopping by!

Pat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.