I had a wonderful group of ladies attend my Christmas in July card class on July 25th. It so happens that meant that Christmas was exactly five months away which is almost motivation enough to get working on those Christmas projects. All of the cards used product from the holiday catalogue which is effective August 1st. Here are the cards we created:
- Card Stock - gumball green, cherry cobbler, whisper white
- Ink - gumball green, cherry cobbler
- Stamps - Joyous Celebrations
- Accessories - Big Shot, Holiday Frame embossing folder, square punch, x-large oval punch, basic rhinestones, scalloped ribbon border punch
- Card Stock - marina mist, real red, old olive, watercolour paper, very vanilla
- Inks - basic black, marina mist, bashful blue, real red, old olive, pumpkin pie
- Stamps - Frosty Friends
- Accessories - Big Shot, Finishing Touches edgelits, polka dot and Delicate Designs embossing folders, cherry cobbler bakers twine, basic rhinestones
- Card stock - crumb cake, early espresso core'dination card stock, very vanilla
- Ink - early espresso
- Stamps - Scentsational Season
- Accessories - Big Shot, labels collection framelits, holiday collection framelits, square punch, cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, basic rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by.