Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mojo kicked in!

Hello.    I am so happy that my stamping mojo has kicked in.    I really needed to replenish my card supply as I sell my cards at our local farmers market and at craft sales/trade shows.    The last day or two have shown an increase in my creativity and I'm hoping it continues.    Here are a couple of samples of what I have been working on:

This wedding card uses a new set from the big catalogue called Road to Happiness.   This is a very versatile set as it has different items to put in the car to celebrate weddings, birthdays, thanks and more.   For this card I used a card base of real red with layers of basic black and whisper white.   The car, passengers and tin cans are stamped in basic black on the whisper white and the hearts are stamped in real red.    A real red and whisper white banner express the best wishes and are highlighted with small hearts punched from red shimmer paper with the owl punch.   Another red glimmer heart highlights the first heart coming from the car.   Some Big Shot items used on this card were the large scallop edgelit and the hearts folder from the adorning accents embossing set.

Next:

A sympathy card with one of the new colours, midnight muse, for the card base.   The card base is embossed with the new Lacy Brocade embossing folder from the holiday catalogue (sneak peek).  Layers of bashful blue and whisper white are cut with the labels collection framelits and paper pierced with the new festive paper piercing pack (another sneek peak from the holiday catalogue).  The floral image is from the Love & Sympathy set and are coloured with marina mist and old olive markers.   Two of the images are stamped off once before stamping on to the whisper white and the centre image is stamped directly.   Beautiful wings embosslit is used to create the two bashful blue butterflies.   With sympathy comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped in midnight muse on whisper white then punched out with the word window punch and layered on midnight muse punched with the modern label punch.

That's all I have for now.    More to come though so check back in!   Thanks for stopping by.

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.