Monday, July 2, 2012

End of Year Thank You projects - Part 2

Teachers are AMAZING!!    They never get enough credit, recognition or appreciation.    To think that these wonderful people are taking our precious children and helping to shape them into the people they are meant to be - that's a job with a lot of pressure!   With that in mind, it is very, very hard to come up with a gift that expresses my gratitude for what they do and how great they are with my son.    My son had two teachers this year.    I decided to make each teacher a basket with a little bit of usefulness/craftiness.    Here are the contents of the basket:

I made two flower book marks and a personalized notebook for each of them.    Some note pads, dry erase markers and a stamp with a stampin' spot were decorated with flowers and ribbon.   Hopefully these are things the teachers will find useful!

Here are the items in the basket:

And the final wrapped version:
The tag was created using My Digital Studio and cut using a labels collection framelit.    I love MDS!

My next post will be of the thank you cards I made for the teachers.     Thank you for stopping by!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.