Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Embossed Thank you card


Hello. Just wanted to show you the embossed thank you card I made for a customer. The embossed circle was done using the circle scissor plus. Instead of using the cutting blade, I used the drawing attachment. The versamark pen was used to draw the circle, then I switched attachments and cut the circle out. Gold embossing powder was applied to the versamark and cooked with a heat gun. The beautiful hydrangea is from the Because I Care hostess level 1 set. The card base and ink used is Soft Suede, one of my favourite colours. Soft Suede and Very Vanilla work very well together so that was the colour used for the layers. Hope you like it!! Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.