Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ooops - guess I should post the pic!!

The flowers and butterfly are chipboard that are sponged with ink and/or covered with designer specialty paper. The small flower has a magnet in the center for the magnetic dry erase pen. The board that I personalized had the name cut using the Big Shot and the Billboard decorative strip die. So much fun to make!! The designer specialty paper is retired and works really well with the chocolate ribbon I found on the Stampin' Up! clearance rack quite a while ago. I really must check out the clearance rack again to see what great deals are on there lately. Let me know if you need any help altering your own dry erase board or if you would be interested in attending a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment to let me know you were here.