I am so excited to have a new Stamp Club starting this fall. This is a terrific opportunity for anyone interested in paper crafting, no matter whether they are a beginner or advanced stamper. Joining a club provides you with an opportunity to learn new techniques and try out new products as well as spending time with other crafters. Here is the Stamp Club poster that I have prepared that will give you more information:
Need a few hours to express your creative self? Love to make handmade gifts and/or cards but can't seem to find the time or a quiet spot at home? Enjoy time out with friends, sharing the joy of crafting, some good snacks and great conversation? Enjoy Stampin' Up! products, workshops and parties but can't have a workshop right now? Want to build your craft supply collection but not sure where to start? If you answered yes to any of these questions, my monthly Stamp Club may be for you!!
The Stamp Club will start the first month 5 people (minimum) sign up. Please feel free to pass this information on to family, friends or co- workers. The more members, the more benefits you get during your hostess month. You may sign up by email or by phone. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Independent Stampin' Up Demo
BENEFITS OF BEING PART
OF A MONTHLY STAMP CLUB:
- A 2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue ($11.95 value)
- At least $20.00 in free product and a hostess stamp set during your hostess month.
- FREE make and takes each month, including cards and fun gift ideas.
- I will provide the space, do the prep work and clean-up the mess.
- Learn a new technique every month which can be applied to your card and/or scrapbooking skills.
WHAT YOU AGREE TO:
- Commit to buying a minimum of $25.00 - $40.00 (before S/H and tax) a month for six to eight months. The minimum commitment is dependent upon the number of members in the club.
- If you can't make the club, you must submit your order with payment to me before the club date.
- Bring your own adhesive and scissors.
- During your hostess month, you are responsible to provide snacks and beverages. This is a perfect opportunity to share your favourite recipe or buy your favourite treat at the local grocery store!
Sounds like fun doesn't it?? Give me a call or drop me an email if you have any questions or if you would like to confirm your spot.
Have a great day!!